• Protect from direct sunlight.
• Vacuum regularly using low suction.
• Rotate reversible cushions regularly.
• Do not remove cushion covers for separate cleaning even though they do have zippers.
• Do not wash. Do not dry clean.
• Clean with hot-water extraction machine (Hot) Professional cleaning recommended.
• Do not use diswashing or laundry detergents.
• Use only upholstery detergent. Do not wet filling. Dry in shade away from direct heat and sunlight.
• Allow to dry thoroughly before re-sue.
• Do not rub. Do not spot clean with any solvent.
• Treat spills and stains as soon as possible.
• Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric.
• Apply proprietary cleaning agents strictly.
• According to instruction to remove the residue of the spill.
• Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids.
Apply only water-based soil resist (Fabric Protection) treatments. Do not use aerosol products.